This department works with the commercial litigation and commercial property departments to provide business clients with all-round commercial expertise.
People are often the greatest asset in a business and at Mercers we understand the importance of employers ensuring that they are kept abreast of constantly changing legislation and that their documents and procedures comply with all current legal requirements.
We recognise that employment-related problems can be stressful and confusing and we will endeavour to guide you in a straightforward and cost-effective manner as possible.
Employment issues affect every business and employee. In addition to providing day to day HR support, we provide comprehensive advice on all aspects of employment law including:
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal claims
- Settlement agreements
- Termination of Employment
- Preparation of service agreements for senior executives
- Handbook and policy review
- Drafting restrictive covenants
- Checking, updating and drafting contracts of employment
- Flexible working
- Advising on disciplinary and grievance matters
Click here for examples of our fees for Employment matters.