We have a large and experienced Private Client Department and can assist with creating the legal arrangements which suit your particular assets and needs.
At Mercers, we can assist in formulating the right estate planning strategy for you, and can advise on, and implement, all matters relating to Wills and the creation, administration and termination of trusts, to include all attendant Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax issues.
We work in conjunction with our clients’ other advisors, particularly accountants and wealth managers, where this is appropriate given each client’s particular circumstances.
We can advise on:
- Notary Public
- Tax planning
- Preparation of Tax Returns and related matters
- Creation, administration, and termination of trusts
- Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection work and associated administration
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Trust and Estate Disputes
- Care home fees
Associate Solicitor – Sarah Crowther
Associate Solicitor – Paula Nichols
Associate Solicitor – Shella Glanfield
Associate Solicitor – Lynne Owen
Solicitor – Jenny Watson
Solicitor – Rachel Neal
Solicitor – Alexandra Crump
Tax and Trust Manager – Colin Davies