Trusts, Wills and tax planning
Rachel is a Solicitor in the Private Client department and specialises in the following areas:-
- Advice and drafting of Wills;
- General Inheritance Tax advice including lifetime planning and advising on available Inheritance Tax reliefs;
- Advice and drafting of Lasting Powers of Attorney for property & financial affairs and health & welfare;
- Administration of estates including intestacies, advice on the Inheritance Tax position the estate, deeds of variation and Estate Accounts
- Administration of Trusts.
Rachel qualified as a Solicitor in September 2011 having read Law at Oxford Brookes University and trained with Wilsons Solicitors, a large regional firm. Rachel joined the Private client department at Mercers in 2013.
Rachel is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and a fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE).
What clients have said about Rachel
“Thank you for being patient, accommodating and so reliable.”
“Clarification and updating of existing Wills. Very satisfactory, clear and well informed. Easy to understand in order to make informed decisions.”