Sarah Crowther Solicitors in Henley, Oxfordshire
Notary Public and Wills
Sarah specialises in private client work, and this includes:-
• Advice on making Wills;
• Advice on whether a separate Will may be needed for foreign assets including considering the EU Succession Regulation and how it applies to an individual’s circumstances;
• Advice on Lasting Powers of Attorney for property & financial affairs and health & welfare decisions;
• Advice on the inheritance tax position on your estate, the availability of IHT reliefs and lifetime inheritance tax planning;
• Advice on the creation of a charity;
• Advice on and creating a new discretionary trust for a family, administering trusts and winding them up;
• Applying for probate and helping families with the administration of an estate following a death, advising on cross-border estates;
• Deeds of variation.
Sarah read law at Exeter University and qualified as a Solicitor in September 2004. Shortly after qualification, she joined the Portsmouth office of Blake Morgan, a large regional firm. She joined Mercers’ Private Client Department in November 2007. She became a partner of the firm in June 2013.
Sarah is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and a fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE).
Sarah is also a Notary Public and can help with notarising documents for use overseas.
What clients have said about Sarah:
“Mrs Crowther is extremely kind and understanding and is able to explain legal terms so clients understand.” - Mrs M, Oxfordshire.
“I would highly recommend Sarah Crowther of Mercers… she is a warm and knowledgeable partner who avoids jargon and listens carefully” - Mr C from Oxfordshire
“Sarah saved my sanity with her expert advice and her friendly positive attitude.” - Mrs W, Oxfordshire.
“Very efficient and professional help, under time pressure as we were off on holiday and I wanted everything updated before leaving. I was extremely happy with everything, Thank you to Sarah Crowther.” - Mrs K, Oxfordshire.
“Sarah refined the thinking I had already done in the preparation of my Will and then implemented the documentation efficiently. She also suggested other actions I should consider that could ease the way for my dependants.” - Anonymous
“We are very grateful for Sarah’s speedy and efficient handling of our affairs and look forward to continuing to work with her as the need arises.” - Mrs & Mrs C, Wargrave