Rachel Neal Solicitors in Henley, Oxfordshire
Trusts, Wills and tax planning
Rachel is a Solicitor in the Private Client department and specialises in the following areas:-
• Advice and drafting of Wills;
• General Inheritance Tax advice including lifetime planning and advising on available Inheritance Tax reliefs;
• Advice and drafting of Lasting Powers of Attorney for property & financial affairs and health & welfare;
• Administration of estates including intestacies, advice on the Inheritance Tax position the estate, deeds of variation and Estate Accounts; and
• Administration of Trusts.
Rachel qualified as a Solicitor in September 2011 having read Law at Oxford Brookes University and trained with Wilsons Solicitors, a large regional firm. Rachel joined the Private Client department at Mercers in 2013.
Rachel is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and a fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE).
What clients have said about Rachel:
“Thank you for being patient, accommodating and so reliable.” - Anonymous
“Clarification and updating of existing Wills. Very satisfactory, clear and well informed. Easy to understand in order to make informed decisions.” - Anonymous